XC9000 – High-speed sRIO Buffer Memory Module for XMC
Rugged, 8-32 GB Memory Module
Rigel Engineering’s XC9000 is a high-performance XMC buffer memory card that supports one or two x4 Serial RapidIO (sRIO) interfaces. Each interface is dedicated to a 8 or 16 GB bank of high-speed DDR3L memory with ECC.
Rigel Engineering’s XC9000 is a high-performance XMC buffer memory card that supports one or two x4 Serial RapidIO (sRIO) interfaces. Each interface is dedicated to a 8 or 16 GB bank of high-speed DDR3L memory with ECC. The throughput of each x4 sRIO interface can support sustained 6 Gb/s read and write cycles. The card can also be configured as a single sRIO interface with 8 or 16 GB of memory.
The XC9000’s flexibility and state of the art design make it ideal for high-speed systems that require more memory than is typically available on the system’s base card. An example application includes DSP processing systems that require temporary fast storage and expanded memory capability.
The XC9000 conforms to Vita 42.0, 42.2 and IEEE 1386 (CMC) standards. The card also is available in air or rugged conduction-cooled models at temperature ranges of 0-70 C or -40 to 85 C.
Contact our experienced engineering team to learn more about the XC9000.
- Up to 32 GB (2x banks of 16 GB) 400 MHz DDR3L-800
- Each bank is 72-bits wide, 64-bit data and ECC
- 6.4 GB/s DDR3L burst rate
- Up to two x4 Serial RapidIO lanes on XMC J15
- sRIO 3.125 GHz speed
- Vita 42.0, 42.2 and IEEE 1386 Compliant
- Data transfers via memory map or full function DMA engine
- Sustained read/write throughput > 6 Gb/s per sRIO interface
- Commercial and Extended operating temperatures available
- Air-Cooled and Rugged, Conduction-Cooled versions available
- Rigel’s standard 3-Year Warranty