PC5001 – Four port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) for PCIe/104, PCI/104-Express
Rugged, Quad 10GbE SFP+ card for PCIe/104 & PCI/104-Express
Rigel’s PC5001 Quad 10GbE card is an extremely powerful, high-speed, four-port, 10 Gigabit Ethernet interconnect solution for the PCIe/104 & PCI/104-Express platform. The model PC5001 is the four-port version of the model 5002 and provides four full-speed and independent 10GbE ports.
Rigel’s PC5001 Quad 10GbE card is the industry’s first and most powerful, high-speed, multi-port, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) interconnect solution for the PCIe/104 & PCI/104-Express platform. The model PC5001 provides four (4) full-speed and independent 10GbE ports. Each port supports 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-SR or 10GSFP+Cu connectivity using universal SFP+ cages.
The PC5001 features Intel’s 3rd generation 10GbE controller, the 82599ES Dual-port 10GbE controller. The 4-port PC5001 utilizes two 82599ES controllers; each interfaced to the processor through a separate x8 lane PCI Express port. Each 82599ES controller is capable of negotiating the PCIe lanes down to x4, x2 or x1 as well if needed.
The 82599ES employs the latest in Intel’s Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c) to streamline intelligent offloads and storage over Ethernet applications.
The PC5001’s flexibility and state of the art design make it ideal for high-speed peer-to-peer communication applications among many others that require blistering performance.
Contact our experienced engineering team to learn more about the PC5001.
- Four (4) 10GbE ports on a PCIe/104 & PCI/104-Express platform
- Meets PCI/104-Express & PCIe/104 Specification Version 2.10
- PCIe/104 Type 1 Connector pinout
- Standard PCIe/104 & PCI/104-Express Form factor (3.775” x 3.550”)
- PCIe Configured as two x8 PCIe lanes
- PCIe x8 5GT/s Generation 2 speed (Gen 1 compatible)
- PCIe/104 & PCI/104-Express Stack up or stack down flexibility
- 10 GbE ports support Universal SFP+ transceivers
- Supports 10GBASE-LR/SR or 10GSFP+Cu interfaces
- 4 independent 10GbE channels
- Jumbo Frames
- 64-bit Addressing
- 128 Transmit Queues
- Air-Cooled and Rugged, Conduction-Cooled available
- Rigel’s Standard 3 Year Warranty