Rigel’s XC5000 Dual 10GbE card is a powerful, high-speed, dual-port, 10 Gigabit Ethernet interconnect solution for an XMC platform. The model XC5000 provides two full-speed and fully independent 10GbE ports. Each port supports 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-SR or 10GSFP+Cu connectivity using universal SFP+ cages on the front panel or optional XAUI, CX4 or KX4 to the backplane.
The XC5000 features Intel’s 3rd generation 10GbE controller, the 82599ES Dual-port 10GbE controller. The XC5000 utilizes the 82599ES controller interfaced to the processor through a single x8 lane PCI Express port. It will auto-negotiate to a reduced number of PCIe lanes if necessary. The 82599ES controller is capable of negotiating the PCIe lanes down to x4, x2 or x1.
The 82599ES employs the latest in Intel’s Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c) to streamline intelligent offloads and storage over Ethernet applications.
The XC5000’s flexibility and state of the art design make it ideal for high-speed peer-to-peer communication applications among many others that require high performance communication.
- Dual 10GbE ports on an XMC platform
- Air-Cooled and Rugged, Conduction-Cooled available
- Vita Standard 42.0 compliant
- Vita Standard 42.6 Type 1 pinout compliant
- 2 independent 10GbE channels
- 10GbE ports support SFP+ transceivers
- Supports 10GBASE-LR/SR or 10GSFP+Cu interfaces
- Optional Dual XAUI, CX4 or KX4 backplane interfaces
- Configured as a single x8 PCI Express 2.0 VITA 42.3 on P15
- PCIe x8 5GT/s Generation 2 speed (Gen 1 compatible)
- Supports Jumbo Frames
- 64-bit Addressing
- 128 Transmit Queues
- Rigel’s Standard 3 Year Warranty