Rigel Engineering, LLC was founded to fill the void between a customer’s need of a quality electronic product and the high cost that is usually associated with such items. We believe the customer is entitled to a quality product at low cost with great long-term customer support.
With over 25 years of experience in embedded systems, single board computers, rugged systems and interface and network card design, Rigel Engineering should be your top choice. Rigel provides COTS solutions for your rugged systems and rugged computing needs, with an emphasis on reliability in harsh environments and extreme conditions. Rigel Engineering not only manufactures custom single board computers but also rugged networking equipment for use in railroad safety such as the nationwide positive train control or PTC effort.
We are unique in the following ways:
- You will work directly with a Rigel design engineer during all phases of the program. This includes requirements development, product design, test process and support.
- We work as a team during the requirements and design process – providing ideas to save you money and ensure your product meets or exceeds all of the requirements.
- No NRE (non-recurring expense) charges in most cases, saving you money.
- Extensive Military product design, manufacturing and test experience including embedded systems. single board computers and rugged network card design.
- We design our manufacturing test systems in order to easily scale them for very high volume.
- We extensively test and track each product ensuring complete reliability and quality.
- You get a custom designed solution, on time, with zero expedite fees.
- We make it easy for you to get the right product for your requirements.